The Ultimate SEO Essentials Checklist
SEO is an imperative asset to every business in the modern world. Countless elements work together to formulate a successful optimization which can be overwhelming for people with little to no experience in this field. That’s why we created this easy to follow SEO Essentials checklist. Make sure to go through this checklist at your own pace. I have no doubt that by the end you will have a much better understanding of SEO and will start to see positive SEO results when you put this into action.
Basic SEO Checklist
To start off it’s important for you to install and set up a couple of important components in order to make sure you’re on the right track.
- Install Google Analytics
- Setup Google Search Console
- If you’re using WordPress, then Install Yoast SEO (plugin)
- Create a Sitemap
- Create a robots.txt file
This is the process of optimizing pages on your site in order to increase your search engine rankings and earn more traffic that is relevant to your business.
- Use short, descriptive URLs
- Write a killer title tag and description
- Use one H1 on your page
- Build internal and external links
- Optimize your images with descriptive text
- Add schema markup for snippets
This is the process of researching keywords or phrases that are related to the products and services you offer on your site. It’s important to take the time to understand your target audience, see the questions they are asking and discover how to answer those questions with your content. This is a crucial step in the SEO process so make sure you take your time here in order to be successful moving forward.
- Target a primary keyword
- Assess Search Intent
- Research people’s needs and requirements
- Evaluate your chance of ranking in Google
This is the practice of improving the technical aspects of your website in order to increase your search rankings.
- Fix Crawl Errors
- Make sure your site loads fast
- Fix outbound broken links
- Make sure your site is mobile-friendly
- Switch to HTTPs
- Fix duplicate content issues
Ever heard the phrase “content is king” by Bill Gates? He stated this in an essay he wrote back in 1996 predicting (or I guess we can say he knew) that the future of the internet will be a marketplace for content. This stands true to this very day. It is crucial for every business to focus on producing high quality content because this will in turn naturally keep your SEO rank climbing.
- Write a killer intro
- Focus on readability
- Use short sentences and paragraphs
- Create great content
Link building is important for SEO and for developing trust to your site. This is the process of getting other websites to link back to your website and when this is done correctly it will signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worth the citation.
- Replicate your competitor’s links
- Monitor and reclaim any lost links
- Pursue unlinked mentions
- Attract the right people to your content
Take advantage of this clear and simple SEO guide to propel your business to success for years to come.
For a very limited time we are running a promotion where we will spend 30 minutes with you for FREE! We will give you the best consultation advise available and show how we would apply our strategy that has ranked thousands of businesses on the first page of google to you site! (Not a sales call, just a consultation)
Click the link below now. There are only a few appointments left.
Here’s A Brief Outline Of What We’ll Cover In Your FREE 30-Minute Consultation…
- WARNING: You Could Be At Serious Risk Of Being Ripped Off
Are you talking to a random agency with no proof? Bad idea! We’ll show you why this is a HUGE mistake and how it leaves you open to getting ripped off
- The Proven SEO Strategies We’ve Used To Skyrocket Sales
We’ll reveal the bullet proof strategies we’ve used to get more customers for ourselves and our clients consistently
- The Devastating Mistakes Made By Virtually All Business Owners
Nearly every person looking to get more sales makes these common yet fatal mistakes – find out what they are so you can avoid them!
- 3 Simple Tips To Get More Sales Immediately
These strategies can help you make more money and get more freedom YEARS faster than you ever thought possible
- The Old Myths & Downright Lies Told By The Digital Marketing Industry
Many people still believe these old wives-tales and dirty lies told by the digital marketing industry – find out what they are so you can protect yourself