SEO Trends for 2021
Staying up to date with the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO trends) related developments is important to consistently increase your website’s traffic. It can be a bit demanding, but it is worth your efforts.
To help you stay informed and prepared for the upcoming digital challenges, we have prepared a list of some SEO trends to look out for this year. These trends can be your flashlights on your way to SEO success.
Here’s a quick rundown of the most relevant SEO trends:
Artificial Intelligence Will Decide the Rankings
- RankBrain, Google’s AI algorithm, is an important factor to rank in SERPs. There is no specific information on how RankBrain functions, but it is said to help Google interpret queries by finding pages that are relevant, but may not have the exact keywords used in the queries. One of the best ways to optimize your SEO for RankBrain is by organizing the content on your page.
- BERT rolled out in Google’s search system in October 2019 for English-language queries. The BERT algorithm will help Google better understand the intent behind users’ search queries. It aims to provide relevant results by understanding natural language. BERT will impact 10% of searches, so there are chances it will also affect your brand’s visibility.
- Discover, Google’s AI-driven tool, identifies user behavioral patterns and gradually learns these habits. The information collected is used to find the most accurate content users will be interested in. Wondering what you can do? Nothing! Your content is included if Google indexes your page.
Shifting to Mobile-First Indexing
- Almost 70% of the sites shown in Google’s search results have shifted to mobile-first indexing. As of September 2020, Google has officially switched to mobile-first indexing. To ensure your web page is mobile-friendly, use the Mobile-Friendly Test Tool offered by Google
Tips for Content Strategy
- Wish to create quality content for your business? Follow the EAT principle (expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness) while you craft your content strategy. It helps to build a positive online presence and ensures that the user is protected from fraud & low-quality content.
- To rank higher in Google and to keep your users engaged, we recommend focusing on quality long-form content (3000+ words). Steps to create engaging long-form content include breaking the content into sections, adding headings and sub-headings, researching the topic in-depth, creating a content outline, etc.
The Importance of Local SEO Gains
- Local SEO is evolving rapidly due to the rise of zero-click searches. Zero-click searches are results that are shown at the top of Google’s first page so the user doesn’t have to open a link. Ready to get started with local SEO? Create a GMB (Google My Business) page!
- A Featured Snippet aims to answer a search query, and is located at or near the top of a Google SERP. It is a great way to reach the first page of search results. Having a presence inside the PAA (People Also Ask) box is also an effective way to rank on the first page of the search results.
Focusing On User Search Intent
- Semantic Search is gradually gaining importance, because Google now analyzes the query context and tries to understand a user’s search intent to provide more relevant information. Wish to deal with Semantic Search? Create content that answers a question that your potential customers would pose.
- Google urges proper labeling and optimization of images, so now is the right time to optimize or recheck the images on your website. We recommend using good quality and relevant images. Also, customize the file name and label the photos properly so that the displayed images are inline with the content on the page.
Other Ways to Optimize Keywords
- Voice Search Technology is popular enough to consider it an important ranking factor. Using the keywords that consumers use regularly for voice search can be useful to drive traffic to your site.
- YouTube has millions of users, so you must create video content to reach out to your potential customers. Simply type your video’s topic, and study the results that appear. This will give you a list of keywords and tell you precisely what people on YouTube are looking for.
- Data science helps you to understand buyers and create targeted messages. Analytics help you verify which URLs are getting crawled, and check page loading time, indexing, response errors, and more. Staying updated with the data and analytics related to your business gives you an edge over your competitors.
The right SEO tools can guide you to prepare a smart SEO strategy and help you stay on top of the rankings. If you are on the lookout for SEO on your own website or your clients, we can be the right fit.
For a very limited time we are running a promotion where we will spend 30 minutes with you for FREE! We will give you the best consultation advise available and show how we would apply our strategy that has ranked thousands of businesses on the first page of google to you site! (Not a sales call, just a consultation)
Click the link below now. There are only a few appointments left.
Here’s A Brief Outline Of What We’ll Cover In Your FREE 30-Minute Consultation…
- WARNING: You Could Be At Serious Risk Of Being Ripped Off
Are you talking to a random agency with no proof? Bad idea! We’ll show you why this is a HUGE mistake and how it leaves you open to getting ripped off
- The Proven SEO Strategies We’ve Used To Skyrocket Sales
We’ll reveal the bullet proof strategies we’ve used to get more customers for ourselves and our clients consistently
- The Devastating Mistakes Made By Virtually All Business Owners
Nearly every person looking to get more sales makes these common yet fatal mistakes – find out what they are so you can avoid them!
- 3 Simple Tips To Get More Sales Immediately
These strategies can help you make more money and get more freedom YEARS faster than you ever thought possible
- The Old Myths & Downright Lies Told By The Digital Marketing Industry
Many people still believe these old wives-tales and dirty lies told by the digital marketing industry – find out what they are so you can protect yourself